The case of the Modesto water co. My in-laws are back in town YEAH! But before this happened they had asked me to call and get their water turned on. Due to my own lack of understanding I thought they meant wait until the 21st to call. So call I did, on the 21st. And they said I couldn't turn the water on as I wasn't Gayle, nor was I on the account so no go. I could have done it had I known Mom's social, but no.
At this point my in-laws were unreachable. The number I had for them disconected, their computer unplugged. And then they were on the road and on their way Tuesday. I stalked both motel 6's in OR where they said they would stay. Either their front desk people thought I was insane and gave no information or I had gotten the wrong hotel. Meanwhile Zack kept telling me that the water was actually still on anyway and not to worry. Not to worry is something I don't do well. So I continued to call the Motel 6's with no luck.
I called my in-laws at 7:15am this morning to tell them the bad news that I hadn't been able to get their water back on, only to find out, it was already on as Zack had said. geeeeezzzz.......... What good is worrying? I'm so glad it worked out fine, I don't like saying I'll do things then not accomplish them.
SO glad they are home, looking forward to a visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment