Thursday, April 24, 2008

Out of Stock Colors

Eye Colors
Java
Sheer Pink
Cranberry Ice

Cheek Colors
Bronze Sands
Desert Bloom
Orchid
Santa Fe Sun

These are no longer available to order from Mary Kay website and are out of stock. Our new mineral eye colors will launch the new colors in June, we currently have 6 colors available. We currently have 2 new mineral cheek colors.

If you love these colors, please contact me as I may have them in stock or can check with my other consultants.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey! Just wanted to know where your friend found your layout. I need a cute one and I don't know where to go.

Em said...

I have 1 of each of the eye colors on my shelf. First come first serve.

I also have 1 of each of the following cheek colors:
Desert Bloom
Plum Dazzle
Santa Fe Sun
Island Spice
Pink Flamingo
Pink Meringue
Brick
bronze sands
Apricot Breeze (2)