Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thank you!


Yeah Jen, I love it! Thank you! Kuddos for not deleting your hospital pic. Don't worry I already changed my password again. love you!

This one is for yoU! Are we even???

6 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! Yes, we are even! However, you look adorable :)

Danielle said...

Definitely a girls day!! Just tell him that I need to show you where its at and you guys could go later...it is a place where everyone should go in their lifetime!! You know I'm always game for anything =). Talk to you soon!

Mike'n'Amy said...

All right, where does everyone need to go?? :)

And, the pic? LOVE IT!!!

Em said...

It's on Danielle's site, you can catch the link on my page. Looks like redwood forest, but I can't remember th name.

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

Jen - Awesome work. Wanna do mine?

Jen said...

Ann, I'd be HAPPY to do yours! It's REALLY fun and easy. I can't seem to find my way to your blog though to ever say hi. Your blogger profile isn't available to view and your wordpress blog, I can't comment on :(