
As Mother Day approaches I would like to highlight some of the wonderful women I am grateful for. Starting with my Mom.
She survived raising 5 kids and continues to raise us everyday. She was the best Mom around, all our friends loved to hang out with her and I suppose we did too! =) Some of my favorite things are:
Her Yodeling hymns, no joke she broke out last Sunday with a yodel, it fit right in!
Willingness to laugh
She is constantly in motion
Her dishes are always done before bed
She watches her grandchildren every chance she gets
Always has a personalized (one she knows I love) treat waiting for me when I come, as if her company isn't enough...
Always up for a dip in the pool
Her testimony of Jesus Christ
Her patience and faith
Her constant encouragement to all her kids who struggle with the demands of being parents and spouses.
Her favorite Movies (A Goofy Movie, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, Mr. Bean's Holiday, etc.)
My husband is in love with her car and she generously lets us borrow it often when we are in town
Her Super Market of supplies that she always lets me shop in before leaving her house for home.
Her friendship!
I LOVE MY MOM!





4 comments:
Your mom is the best!!! We all love her :)
ME TOO!!!!
Amen
Post a Comment