Friday, April 11, 2008

Thank Heaven for Mother's!

Mother's Day is just around the corner, let me be your personal shopper to get the best gift to pamper the Women in your life with.

Starting with FREE!!! Give the gift of a Free facial to the one's you love, the session includes, spa treatment for hands and lips, skin care, microdermabrasion, and a color consulation. She will also receive a gift card at her appointment for $10 in free product. She will also able to invite up to two girlfriends to share her facial with. You cannot go wrong!

(Subject to availability in your area please contact me!)

I have many gift sets available. I have something for everyone, please place your orders by April 25th to ensure items will be in stock and ready for prompt delivery. You can order online at www.marykay.com/estovall .

For Mom:
http://www.marykay.com/estovall/whatsnew/giftideas/giftsformoms.aspx

For the Bride:

http://www.marykay.com/estovall/whatsnew/giftideas/giftsforbride.aspx

For the Graduate:

http://www.marykay.com/estovall/whatsnew/giftideas/giftsforgrads.aspx

Gifts under $35:

http://www.marykay.com/estovall/whatsnew/giftideas/giftsforunder35.aspx



The Sun has also come out, be sure to check out our fabulous sun care line:

http://www.marykay.com/estovall/spabody/suncarecollection/default.aspx

Our new subtle tanning lotion is a care free way to go!


Have a WONDERFUL April! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

1 comment:

Em said...

I know you guys get enough of this sales stuff, but I gotta get the word out!