Sunday, April 6, 2008

Genereal Conference

I have to say I am so grateful for the internet, as I will be able to catch up on the Saturday sessions.

Today's sessions were FANTASTIC! I do believe I have a new favorite Apostle, not that we should have favorites, but Elder M. Russell Ballard's talk was a big favorite! I enjoyed so much that he talked to Mothers, their Husbands AND the kids! Zack has already noticed that the dishes have been done and thanked me. Not saying that he isn't thankful, just usually doesn't get vocalized. Thank you Elder Ballard!

Before Conference started we started a fort, that was mainly for Porter, but grew to a bit of a shanty town, which gave more room for the girls to join Porter. What I found funny was that in the beginning in Porter's one tiny room, he was thrilled, he even allowed one sister at a time to join him. However, after more was built on Porter found himself very uncomfortable in his TOO small fort. So his room got a bit bigger, then the girl's were unhappy at the size of their side of the tent, so it got a little bigger. I'm not sure we did them any favors in trying to comply with their wishes. We can be so focussed on what the "Jone's" have and never be satisfied, may I always remember to be satisfied that I have more than enough already.

1 comment:

Mike'n'Amy said...

Have I ever told you you're my hero? You totally and completely amaze me. Thanks for sharing your life and lessons with me. :)

I love you.