Friday, April 11, 2008

Maddy is a Dancin' Machine







Maddy did SO well. I was surprised as she doesn't dance very much during class, so it's good to know she had taken in all in. I tried to upload the video, but either i didn't do it right or the file was too big??? You can see that what started wtih two star stickers on the cheek turned into once they had done their dance! We enjoyed eating out with Jenni and her family for Pizza. It was so relaxing as the kids played wtih each other and Zack and I enjoyed some adult conversation for a change. THANK YOU Jenni and Terri!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

What a cutie!!! Whos the other cute little girl??

Mike'n'Amy said...

How incredibly darling! Wonder if I'll ever go to a dance recital? Only if you guys move to Texas or Allie has a girl... ;)

Adam and Ann Watkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam and Ann Watkins said...

...or you could have another one. =)

Anyways, she is just a doll and I'm sad that Adam and I couldn't be there for her Good Ship Lollipop debut.

It was good to talk to you and her (even if you did have to bribe her to talk).

PS I misspelled lollipop so I had to delete the other comment. oops...