Thursday, April 17, 2008

After Track Class hair





Porter has been taking a track class that is conditioning his muscles to help his mobility and strength. He loves it! Today was 86 degrees outside and HOT! These pics were taken after we got home. He looked like a little wind blown duck so I had to snap a few pics. Hair cut time?!


He was also a little worred about "turning brown" he's got a great tan, but he wasn't sure it was a natural thing to "turn" colors. =)

5 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! Tell Porter I'd take his tan in a heartbeat! Love the pictures of the hair :)

Mike'n'Amy said...

Fabulous!! So when I need a new 'do...maybe I should try a track class?

Susan said...

I love the swooshes in his hair!

Allie said...

Awesome hair! He looks so great since he took on that brown look his eyes are amazing!

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

Groovy. Love you.