So off we drove stopping every ten miles or so, so she could spit her saliva out as it wasn't going down. ewwww.. Jen you could have died, I can't believe I was dumb enough to drive you 2 hours we even got some sleep, or I did (not while driving) before getting you to a hospital. Some friend I am!
We had some fun in the ER though, and on the bright side her nurse had no sense of humor (it was so sad it made it funny, we didn't have kids with us always a bonus in these types of situations, and Jen looked lovely in her gown. Plus the nurse let me know that she (Jen) fought like a bear while the hot dog was being removed, which is not normal as the drug used is supposed to pacify the patient, but no, apparently it's like PCP to Jen, giving her superhuman strength and she gave the dr.'s a run for their money. Sheee-Raaahh!
Your my bestest friend in the whole world! I'm glad you are still alive! I miss you & love you, even though you will kill me for posting your picture.





3 comments:
YIKES! I remember the stories... I don't think I was actually there. Glad she is ok....sad that she is still fighting the bill. I hope the dumb health insurance or medical people get their act together soon. Glad you are ok too, Jen.
LOL!!! Emma, I can't believe you posted these pictures! You're killing me smalls! I just have to laugh! Yes, I may need these as evidence, darn insurance people!! The main problem is the Snufolofogus Doctor that treated me. Remember I called him that? He didn't think it was too funny, LOL! Maybe the reason for all the problems. Just be watching for some lovely pictures of you on my blog. . . ha ha ha, she says with a wicked cackle!!! I LOVE YA EMMA!!! I can't wait to see your new house when you get one. SO AWESOME!
Emma watching for pictures? Heck, I'LL be watching! :)
Post a Comment