Today Zack and I went house hunting, we only saw 5, 4 of which we actually too the time to go in and see, and 1 that could possibly be a "keeper". This weekend we head to Mom and Dad to work with their financing man and Dad to make sure we take the best route possible. It's fun, exciting and horrifying all at the same time! Here's a pic of my favorite kitchen! Huge backyard with actual shade AND fans!
We know that our finances probably won't put us in a house that is the size of our rental, so we have to keep in mind that we can do smaller and it will be great!





5 comments:
That kitchen is beautiful!!! Where is the house?? Hope tonight went well. Talk to you soon!!
Good luck. House hunting can be fun and depressing at the same time. We looked any many houses before we found one we liked. I hope it goes faster for you guys!
Em, I love that kitchen. It's beautiful. Good luck with the hunt!
YAY! I'm so happy you're out house hunting!!! It's overwhelming, but really fun to do!! I love that huge backyard and the kitchen is AWESOME!!! I LOVE house hunting especially when you find something you love! :)
Awesome. I think I saw that house down the road from us... =)
Keep us posted. The kitchen is beautiful! Good luck with the financial guy. I hope everything goes your way. Love you!
Post a Comment