Theresa, Julie, Laura, Eunice, Jennifer, Vickie, Sue, Kathy, Jalene I had SO much fun with you guys!!!! Michelle, Danielle, and Allie you were missed and would have added so much fun to our group. Michelle, enjoy your conference! It's a lot to take in, but a few things will stick out and focus on those! This business is FABULOUS!
Now for a story.
Most of you who check out my blog know that I have anxiety now and again. The whole conference went beautifully until the drive home. I was in the back seat of a pink cadillac when it just hit me. There was a lot of stop and go traffic and I'm sure that attributed to my little attack. SO Embarrassing! My sweet director agreed to stop at a gas station, where I got out to walk a little and use the restroom. I made an attempt to get in the car and leave, but just got back out and headed back into the restroom. SO embarrassing. (porter is reading this while I type it and just cracked up) thanks son. =) hee hee hee. If we don't learn to laugh at ourselves, life would be too miserable, thanks for helping me Port.
Anyway. My director Theresa, Julie and Jennifer were all very patient with me and made me feel completely comfortable. I know they were excited to get home to their families, but they were as kind as can be. THANK YOU!
After getting to Theresa's home we picked up my truck and headed the second leg home. It is always better when I drive. In fact I've come a long way baby! I used to always have to drive and I've been carpooling the last few months. yeah. Anyway, Theresa did offer to let me drive the cadillac, but for some reason I couldn't say yes, had it not been a brand new cadillac I might have said yes, but I didn't want to be the one to be responsible for it's safety.
So anyway, the conference was enlightening, the women were superb, and I'm looking forward to next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I'm feeling for you and your anxiety attack. I had a horrible one since being here at my SIL's house. It's getting really bad lately! Very embarrassing though. I know they are brought on when I'm stressed, hungry, out of my element, things are beyond my control, etc etc. and all the above were true when I had it, but still horrible nonetheless. I'm glad you were with terrific women that helped you through it and didn't make you feel dumb or rushed. I love ya IBEM!
IBEM? What's that?
Gotta love kids. I think we get them to keep us humble. I can just see Porter now...
Ibem is Em in double dutch. Everytime I talk in double dutch I think of Russ Fredericksen, bless his heart, he tried so hard. But all he could really get was jibah, which isn't even Jen, but is the beginning of Jennifer in double dutch. So I call Jen Jibah and she calls me Ibem.
Guybood tibimes! I miss you Jibahnibahfiber.
Post a Comment