Sunday, March 30, 2008

A great Day

Are you all tired of me yet? We really enjoyed today, no meetings, church was a bit rough during 3rd hour during Sacrament mtg. Our kids still haven't adjusted yet, especially Maddy. It was rough, although she did want to bear her testimony so up we went. She said the opening "I would like to bear my testimony" then as I prompted her with other words that were true, she picked the one's she wanted to say, which ended up being "I know that Jesus Loves me" then "In the name of Jesus Christ, amen." That was all darling, but then after I gave my testimony I had to follow her around the stand, until the Bishop caught her and stopped her for me. A bit embarassing for sure. But I'm a believer that if they want to do something that is good, like bear their testimony, I'd rather encourage it then tell them no. I felt differently as I chased her, but I suppose it was still a good choice.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Emma, you CRACK ME UP!!! I'm not tired of you! I love your posts!!! I'm glad the bishop caught Maddy for you! That's hilarious!

Mike'n'Amy said...

Go, Maddy, GO! SOMEONE's gotta wake everyone up. :)

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! Maddy is my Hero!!!!

Allie said...

I would have probably gone and sat down and let Brian deal with it:)