Thursday, March 27, 2008

I DID IT!

I'm officially cool now cause I have a BLOG! Ok, maybe that isn't quite true, but since this is my blog, it will be true for today.

SO much goes on when you have kids, this will hopefully help me keep everyone up to date if they are interested.

Quick Summary:

Porter is student of the month for March. I'm wondering where my bumper sticker is, but he did get his picture in the local newspaper.

Haven is reading at first grade level and taking her AR tests, which Porter started this year in 2nd grade.

Maddy is Maddy. She is going to be performing in her dance recital to "Good Ship Lollipop" in a little sailor costume, should be fun. It's free so let me know if you are interested!

Zack is attending graduate school, and working full-time. We LOVE where we live and enjoy being so close to family, at least when they aren't away in WA or HI. =)

I'm enjoying working with the YW at church, teaching skin care with Mary Kay, and being a Mom. The first two help me cope with the latter. =) I dont' remember anyone warning me how hard being a Mother can be. But maybe that is the safest route, to ensure grandbabies?

The angels are sleeping so I've got to go get my errands run.

2 comments:

Jen said...

YAY Emma! I'm so excited you have a blog now!!! I'm excited that I get to leave your first comment. . . well at least on this post!!!! I'm so cool! Anyways, let me know what your blogger login email whatever is and I'll be sure to add it as I'm going private soon as you will read on my blog. I hope you're doing good and I LOVE LOVE that you have a blog now :)

Love,
The bestest/coolest person in the world!!
JIBAH!!

Allie said...

I beg to differ jen! I happen to know I am the bestest! You can be the coolest though I will let go of the title! How fun EM! I wish I was there to see Maddy! I love ya'll!