Thursday, March 27, 2008
Mona Vie!
I don't know if you have heard about this awesome drink. It helps boost energy, as well as many other medical benefits due to it's mixture of nutrients and vitamins with only 2-4 oz. of it per day. Gene you need to try this! You can read more about it at www.monavie.com. http://www.monavie.com/_/controller.html also shows you the science of the drink. Feel free to ask questions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hey!!! Gotta love the blogging world. I'm not the greatest at posting either. I have had mine for over a month and only posted maybe 4 times...LOL. You'll have to check it out! Anyways, we are here in Monterey just wasing the night away. Wish you could come out for the day so I could be able to do something...ANYTHING..hehe. Hope tomorrow goes well. Tell everyone I said Hi and I look forward to next month!
Love Ya
YEAH! I love blogs. Mike calls it my new addiction. Can't wait to keep up on yours!
And I LOVE the pictures. Thanks for humoring me about Gordy! ;)
When did you start this? How much does it run?
Do you sell this? how much? what is it good for exactly? Hey...I have a blog too!!!!
Post a Comment