Well today has been fun. Last night, or rather the last few nights I've been cramping up so I decided I'd better get checked. I was also worried about not feeling enough movement. I must just be getting fatter, because I hardly feel movement at all.
I was so glad they were able to squeeze me today at the dr. and that Zack came right home from work to watch Maddy and wait for the other two to get home.
Turns out that I am just showing signs of pre-term labor. I am not in Pre-term labor, but have been told to slow it down a bit. I had to laugh out loud when the dr. asked me if I could lighten up on any of my house chores. If I lighten up on those chores any more we might just have to put a match to it all and call it a day. =) It really is better than during the first 3 months, but it's no model home.
So I am putting myself on partial bed rest with lots of fluids. It hurts to sit, and I found out why. The baby is literally laying in my pelvis. I knew boobs could sag, but a uterus?!? On the bright side you can't see that from the outside, you can just feel it.
So it's been eventful and enlightening.
Grandpa Elton stopped by today on his way back to Texas. It was a nice visit, but I had to lay down through most of it. He brought the kids lots of trinkets, candy and he became king of all kings when he handed out $1 bills = to their ages! Maddy $3 Haven $6 and Porter $8. Before I got home Port and Haven had sung I am a Child of God to him and he added a $1 each to their pile. Then I got home from the dr. and had a nice visit. I was hoping to meet his grand daughter Elizabeth, but she had missed her flight so he will be driving solo ALL the way to Texas.
After that Zack had to go to school and I was left with 3 pairs of eyes staring at me waiting for entertainment, and that is when we watched a movie, had eggs for dinner and off to bed. Now I get to go lay down myself. Will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Thanks for the update! Take it slow! We love you and miss you (me especially!)
Take it easy Emily! I am always here to help if you need.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. You know I would come over in a heartbeat!
Oh my Emma! Please oh please relax and take it EXTRA easy! I love you!
I hope you are able to rest -- I know it's not easy with 3 kids. Wish you the best.
Post a Comment