Friday, September 26, 2008

Student of the Month

Guess who? Those of you who know all my kids probably have a pretty good (and easy) guess.
=) HAVEN!
yes, Maddy is almost as big as our little pettite Haven, they share clothes
Those are Olde Thyme bakery cookies, more expensive than the pizza I'm sure!
The girl with the packed lunch has an amazing Mom, she had 1/2 a kiwi, carrot sticks with dip, water, and a child's serving size of pasta. Now why can't I be like that?!?

She got to eat at the Principal's table (although neither the principal or vice principal sat with the kids, funny....) and enjoyed a yummy pizza lunch that wasn't from the cafeteria. She also got a chocolate chip cookie, a slushie drink, her choice of chocolate or white milk and a bag of carrots. The poor carrots didn't stand a chance and sadly made their way to the trash can. Her teacher Mrs. Blount had nominated Haven for being so responsible and wrote a nice dedication to her. the vice principal read aloud nice things about each student. Haven's took the longest. =) I got it on video, but I still have trouble uploading to my blogs, so we'll see if I can share it or not.

So Proud of you Haven!

This coming the day after a little girl was bored on the bus and decided to spit in Haven's face. Poor Haven was so upset she didn't want to tell me or Zack as she was afraid she'd get in trouble. Not so, I'd like to send some spit flying in another direction though. She and the culprit met with Mr. Lance today (we know him quite well unfortunately, Porter threw rocks at his car last year....) Anyway, an apology was given. Apparently the little girl was just tired and had nothing better to do. Sounds like Porter, so I was less motivated to go into attack mode. Lucky for the little girl. Haven has been instructed to not sit by her on the bus anymore.

4 comments:

Jen said...

YAY for Haven! That's just sooo cool! Your comment about her and Maddy sharing clothes had me laughing!

So sorry a little girl spit in her face! TOTAL nasty!!

Allie said...

Well she is lucky her aunts are so far away, at least me and annie, we would have shown her:) Congrats on the honors!

The Days said...

Way to go Haven!

Mir said...

So proud of you Haven!!!
We miss you lots!