Maddy and I had to go to Costco this morning to get our tires rotated, which was a bust, due to too much wear on the tread of the passenger side tires.....grrrrr. We had sat down to eat lunch together as we waited to hear that fabulous news and Maddy was able to get a swirl frozen yogurt and we shared a slice of pizza with the change I had in my purse. Fast forward, we have gotten the bad news and are walking out. Maddy asks me to hold her ice cream as her hands are too cold. We pass a long line of customers waiting to have their receipts checked, I take a sip of the melting ice cream, to which Maddy SCREAMS! "DON'T EAT MY ICE CREAM!" 1/2 the line burst into laughter. Isn't she precious??? So I took another sip when she wasn't looking.
She is not the best sharer, but expects Porter and Haven to share EVERYTHING they have. Hopefully as she goes through preschool she'll become a better sharer. I will not be holding my breath thought. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Kids, gotta love em! Just think you will probably always remember that and it will be a memory. One day, I am sure we will all look back at those type of incidents with our kids, and laugh. I mean what else can we do... just laugh.
Just last week Grace was eating her lunch and her adoring uncle was talking to her and asking her questions. To which she replied. "Would you let me eat?"
It's not preschool I'm waiting to see about...it's the baby. :)
Good point Aim!!! Well she sure is precious. Cracks me up!
Post a Comment