Thank you to all the Family and Friends that made their way over & participated! It was an Amazing day! Everything was so calm and went smoothly. It could not have gone better!
Love these pics. In the thumbnails at Costco I literally did a double take because Jesus' face in the picture was perfectly placed to be another person, and I was trying to figure out who it is. :) Actually, a nice reminder that He WAS involved because He loves Porter so much.
5 comments:
Love these pics. In the thumbnails at Costco I literally did a double take because Jesus' face in the picture was perfectly placed to be another person, and I was trying to figure out who it is. :) Actually, a nice reminder that He WAS involved because He loves Porter so much.
Congrats, Port!
that made us all chuckle a little, as we didn't do it on purpose, I think it worked out well. =)
LOL at Amy's comment. I'm going to have to look at those pictures again!!
Congrats to Porter!
You look fabulous!
Congratulations Porter!
Congrats Porter! I love you so much and am so proud of you!
Post a Comment