Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ward Social

Nothing better to bring on fall than a chilli cook-off with lots of corn bread and honey butter...mmmm. I have to admit, white chili is my very favorite, there tends to be a lot less heartburn involved with the white chilli, and I knew I wanted to sleep last night so thank heavens someone brought a fabulous white chilli. mmm mmm good

Thanks to all who made it so wonderful! Zack and I enjoyed getting out and visiting!

5 comments:

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

Sounded like fun! Who had the winning chili?
I was playing piano at a wedding so I couldn't make it.

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

Chilli makes me toot like Haven....HAHAHAHAHA not really but I couldn't resist.

Never had white chilli...

Loves!

Danielle said...

Geez..that sounds like fun. Our ward really never has any fun social gatherings. Thats not fair :( Oh well, I will probably be having my plate full with YSA activities soon!!!! Hope things are going well for you. Talk to you soon

Same here, I don't think I have ever had white chili. Sounds yummy though

Jen said...

How fun! I have to admit, I've never had white chili though. . . perhaps someday! I miss ya!

Susan said...

I love ward chili cook-offs. We were introduced to them when we lived in Vallejo. Our new ward has it on Halloween so I have still have a ways to wait.