Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Aunt Jan

Just had to give a HUGE thank you to our friend Jan! She has adopted our family over the summer and we have enjoyed many "family" dinners and fun on a weekly basis! It has been SO wonderful to eat all the good food and visit with all our friends. This last dinner she had gotten Porter a present since we had missed the week of P's b-day. Just for the record he said, "This is the biggest present I've ever gotten!" Major brownie points Jan. Then after opening found two beautiful new (batteries included, thanks Kelly) remote control cars. The kids played with them the rest of the evening and every day since. What a treat! Thank you for being so thoughtful and for sharing your family with ours!!!
I can't believe I didn't bring my camera!
Maddy's thoughts on Aunt Jan, "I like that girl"
Haven is in love with Jan's daughter's boyfriend Cameron, so we only see her when we see Sarah and Cameron. Thanks Sarah for sharing and for always playing with the kids!
Emily, I love the dress you made! Do you make those in child size??? It wouldn't look as cute on me. And I love your name. And thank you for watching Maddy's sugar intake, but like you saw, your kids will have no limits with their grandparents. =)
And last but not least a big thanks to Kelly, Jan's husband for always making the best food ever and being wililng to walk me through the recipes so I can one day repeat them. And for being on Dessert duty always ready to serve & Myra, that chicken was awesome!
Just a Big thank you, WE LOVE YOUR FAMILY!

No comments: