Well all, looks like we might just be ready to put an offer in on our home! We've been looking since March and have finally found a few that feel like home! Will keep you posted. We finally got re-qualifies (you have to every 30 days....blah!) So we are going out tonight to see if we can't put an offer in.
I'm trying not to freak out, stress, or get too excited. I keep letting the Lord know that I want to do what's best for our family and be in the spot we are needed, I'm just hoping it involves a new home that will be worth more some day. =) If not there must be something else just ahead of us that we cannot see.
thank you for all your prayers, thoughts, and emotional support! I will update tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Way cool. What ward is it in?
Oh wow! I'm so excited for ya Emma! I sure do love you and wish you all the best and hope you find a wonderful home you all love! Can't wait to hear all about the homes you've been looking at!!!
Thought about you all night last night. Hope it went well!
Good luck! Will the kids be able to stay in the same school?
Hope everything goes well!!!! Loves!
Post a Comment