Tuesday, September 16, 2008
A Horrible Mom???
Today when I went to pick Maddy up from Preschool she once AGAIN threw a fit. Crying, screaming and taking swings at me. What's up with that?!? I feel like CPS is going to show up any minute to make sure I take care of her at home. Thankfully the main teacher has also taught my other two when house visits were part of the requirement so she knows that it can't be that bad. I mean really, am I that bad???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Heck no! You are one of the best moms I know. You take after the best Mom on earth!
See above post and feel better...or be very, very afraid. Your choice, but hey, it's not always about you. ;)
I concur with the above posts
YOU ARE HONESTLY one of the BEST mom's in the entire world!!!
Take Heart. My kids have been doing the same thing. When I go to pick them up at the gym, bible study, or school, they look at me like "What are you doing here?" and then throw a fit that they don't want to leave. I chalk it up to the fact that we did nothing all summer and they are happy to have a break from me.
Post a Comment