Last week at my prenatal appointment, my dr. told me it was already time for my ultrasound. After have 3 babies, I knew that the norm is around 20 weeks not 17 weeks, so i asked over and over again if she (the doc) was sure as it seemed too early. And well, it was. Too early. Why do I not follow my gut? I even have the experience and I was just so excited to "find out" that I threw it all out the window. Those who know me really well, know I do this often. Bummer
There are two pictures where it definately looks like it could be a boy, but the technician said it was a guess at best at this stage, so we are hoping to get another check at our next appt to see if we can't make sure it is a boy or a girl in October. Zack is pleased and is already telling everyone it's a boy, so lets hope it is for his sake. =)
When the kids came home from school they were as annoyed as I was with the news. I love that they are excited.
So time will tell. I will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Well, how cool is that!!! I'm so excited for you! Hopefully you can get a better picture next visit. I know some babies sure are not willing to compromise...LOL.
Thanks for the suggestion...I changed it to a creamy color, so I agree, it is better to read it now. I didn't realize how hard it was to see it until you mentioned it. Looking forward to the 13th! Sean and Mackenzie are very excited to see Porter baptized!
oh boy oh boy oh boy!
YAY! That's awesome! 2boys, 2 girls. PERFECT! I can't wait to find out for sure!
I'm gonna have to look into city/community classes for Kya, but am probably too late. I don't even know where to begin. I'm a mo mo!
That's so cool that you have all those leotards, etc. Where do you buy them? I'm honestly CLUELESS and do not wanna buy at a studio or whatever. They are an arm and a leg. . . unless that's where people buy them?
OK I just heard your pink mantro song, I was thinking what the heck is this?? Hee Hee
FYI in case you didnt see my links on my page
duckgurl.blogspot.com
I have some info for the prop 8 page, give me some time to verify some of the info before I post it. Thanks for the invite and getting my butt in gear
Yippee! How exciting! Will be waiting along with you in anticipation for the October appt. to see for sure... but either way, it will be so wonderful!! A new baby!! I think I may be jealous...
Way cool! Congrats!
Frustrating that it was too early. They going to pay for your next one? =)
Anyway, boy or girl, still WAY exciting. Still waiting on that dang stork at my house. I want a baby! =)
Post a Comment