LOL! SO funny! Kya was sitting in the back of the van the other day and tooted. I'm like, "Kya did you toot?" She's like, "yaaaaa!" A few minutes later, I hear a really loud toot and then I hear Kya say, "Mommy I just tooted. . . . I need to be a lady huh?" LOL!
4 comments:
Sooooo...has Zack read this post?
nope, not yet, so you'd better enjoy it while you can. =)
LOL! SO funny! Kya was sitting in the back of the van the other day and tooted. I'm like, "Kya did you toot?" She's like, "yaaaaa!" A few minutes later, I hear a really loud toot and then I hear Kya say, "Mommy I just tooted. . . . I need to be a lady huh?" LOL!
HAHAHAH Kya cracks me up!
OK....so one can assume that Zack toots like a bomb?
=)
Post a Comment