Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Zack!

Tired of high dental bills we were thrilled to get these awesome toothbrushes
Work out Equipment
Wouldn't you like to know what was in that bag

Well, his b-day was actually on the 31st, we celebrated 3 times, once in the middle of the month when Momba came to town, once on his B-day at Jan's house (that was so awesome!) and then today, Gayle and Michael watched all 3 kids for over 6 hours so that he and I could enjoy some time alone.


First stop was to deliver a baby gift we'd purchased in June to our friends in Oakdale. We got to see the cutest member of their family too, Sorry Joe, we are talking about Claire. She is beautiful!!!! I even got to hold her for a minute. Congratulations again! And we hope to see all of you again soon, sorry we missed Katie.


We enjoyed a trip to Tracy where our favorite restaraunt, TEXAS ROADHOUSE, is located. Thank you Janell and Ira for introducing us to that!

We enjoyed window shopping and walking the mall since we'd eaten more than our share. Those rolls, loaded sweet potatoes, and more are all so good! We also enjoyed window shopping for items we would like in our new home. The one we are hoping to purchase before year end. I'm sure it is more fun for me, but Zack suggested it and I was all for it.

We then came home had cake with our parents. I may be a mean Mom but I was craving carrot cake, and I know my kids hate it, so the adults enjoyed it at least! After thank you's and good byes we headed home for a pitt stop then off the clean the church.

Zack sure puts up with me. Especially for signing us up on a holiday, my brain just isn't what it used to be.....


Ode to Zack

I'm so grateful to have Zack in my life. I do NOT know what I would do without him. I would probably go completely insane. He is so patient with me and the kids, he is a hard worker, he always gives his best, and he has put up with me for 9 years. That says a lot. I love you babe, thank you for a wonderful day!...and for cleaning


The Sonicare toothbrushes ROCK! We got two for 79.00 at Costco and guess who got the 2nd one?! Zack also enjoyed getting some more workout equipment.

4 comments:

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

You're most welcome. Yuuuum. Now I am thinking about those warm heavenly rolls. I could stuff my tummy full of them!
Happy Birthday Zach! Love the expression on his face with the dumbells! HA!

Jen said...

Sounds like a fabulous day! Happy B-day to Zack! I've never been to Texas Roadhouse. . . I guess I better try it. Oh and I hope you're in a house this year! That'd be AWESOME!

Ann said...

sounds like a really busy fabulous day! Happy birthday to Zack! Hope the thing in the little bag fits him well...hahahahahaha

Mir said...

Tell Zack Happy belated Birthday from us! Glad you guys had some really great times celebrating! Way to go!