Friday, September 12, 2008

No offer yet

Quick update. We went and saw the home again last night, took some measurements and pictures of everything, will try to get those posted today, but I will be busy cleaning for our company tomorrow for P's baptism, so it might have to wait until Sunday.

It would be in Patterson, change of ward and schools =(. Those are the biggest drawbacks as we LOVE our ward and LOVE the kids' schools. But we would like to invest in a home that will fit our growing family and for affordability reasons have had to look a little farther. And maybe in a few years when the market has picked up we can afford Turlock by selling our other home.

Anyway, the Lord knows what is best, we are excited to see what is in store. I just hope I know before I get too big and uncomfortable to move much of anything. =)

Thank you for your thoughts and Prayers we can feel them! Love you,

3 comments:

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

Hoooray!!!!!!! =) I'm so excited for you to get a home!

Mir said...

God knows Em, and has great things!
Still praying that it goes smoothly and that through it all you will know what steps to take and when. Whatever happens, TRUST HIM.. I know you will. Can't wait to hear and see what is in store for you guys!

The Thrasher Family said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see pics :)