Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Proposition 8

I have just created a blog in support of Proposition 8 at http://proposition8protectmarriage.blogspot.com/
Feel free to comment and add your thoughts. This is more of my family journal so I thought I would create a seperate blog for my thoughts on Prop 8 because I thought it would be fun. If anyone would like to be added as an author and post your thoughts or new information PLEASE let me know and I will add you!
This is an issue on Morality, and I urge everyone to try to understand the proposition fully before voting this Fall. We are not taking away any rights that civil unions have, we are asking to keep the Definition of Marriage between a Man and a Woman. You can view why this is so important on my blog.
This is not intented to offend anyone, simply to state my beliefs and to fight for what I hold most dear, my Family and the future

5 comments:

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

gave you some love on my personal blog

Em said...

Sweet! I didn't know you had another blog! THANKS!

Ann said...

100% agree. Marriage should be between a man and a woman.

kristib said...

Thanks for starting that blog. I've looked at it and would love to add my two cents if you want to add me as an author. I'll be posting about it on my blog too. It's too important of an issue to ignore.

Mir said...

I'm with you Em! I am spreading the word also about this! It is so important for all to stand up and unite on this issue and to get out and vote. We have to fight to see victory!In fight, I mean get up and stand for what is right,to do what needs to be done. My prayers are with CA.