Yesterday Zack took the day off work to make sure I stayed off my feet. It was pure Heaven. He got the kids ready and off to school, picked up Maddy after Preschool, took her to lunch, then occupied the kids or kept them from "needing" me all afternoon, which is amazing since Wed. the kids get off at 1:30pm instead of 3:30pm. What a way to pick the day! Then we fed the Missionaries! Since I always feed them 100% from scratch meals...ha ha. This was easy. Zack went to the store 1 bag of salad, 1 frozen lasagna and 1 garlic bread later, we were in business, oh yeah and the cookie dough in the fridge was made into to a batch a cookies for dessert. It was great. I love having the Missionaries in our home, and I love having the children see them and their work and I hope they will follow their examples. I asked for a blessing before they left, that always makes me feel better.
Thank you Sweetheart for all your work, thank you for the phone calls checking in on me. I'm lovin' it!
PS thank you to my dear friends who are also keeping tabs on me, making sure I have the help I need. Just hearing from you has been fabulous, thank you!





2 comments:
Oh Yay! Zack is wonderful!!! I love ya Emma!
And he listens to venting, too...!
Post a Comment