Yesterday I had plans to attend an AWESOME Mary Kay event. When all of the sudden I had a chance for a date with my HOT husband, so I abandoned the MK event. We started off for Patterson excited to see more homes and probably more for the dinner at El Rosal we were going to enjoy after the search.
I didn't make it past the first house. THANK HEAVEN the water was running still! I christened their porcelain with my late afternoon lunch. so gross and so shocking as I didn't have the pre-feelings of sickness before it just hit. I don't get "sick" like that when I'm prego so I don't know if it was a small bug or just nerves, or just a bad lunch. Anyway, with the realtor and Zack just thinking it was a prego thing we pressed onto the next two homes. I opted to stay in the car. On our way to house #4 I ordered Zack to pull over immediately and continued to toss my cookies. I wish there were cookies, but no. I got a honk or two from passing traffic. I thought I would be mortified, but really in the moment you just want to get it all over with and could care less about any passer bys, I did yell a sorry one time. So that was nice enough of me.
So Zack called the realtor and told her we were heading home. The reason for the title of this blog is, while I was SO sick outside the car I was laughing a little inside thinking of all the titles I could use to blog that blessed event.
I marked my territory in Patterson
Thank heaven for keeping kleenex in the car
Who just honked
Is Zack hearing this?
A bad sign to move to Patterson
No date night tonight
and so on. But in the end, remembering my thoughts on how I would blog it, won out with the title. I am glad I had something else to think about all the way home. Zack took the sitter home and I went to bed at 6:30pm.
This morning Zack stayed home to get the kids to school, My friend will be picking her up, and another friend (that I was supposed to take dinner to tonight) doorbell ditched some 7up and crackers this morning. I am so blessed! Thank you, now I'm going back to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
You poor thing :( I hope it passes quickly. Throwing up is the worst thing in the world! Be sure to get a raincheck for your HOT date!
Oh man Emma! I'm so sorry you feel horrible! Your explanation kind of reminded me of when I was there and you having to pull over every few minutes b/c I was choking! Oh the joys! I hope you feel better soon and are able to go out with Zack for a fantastic date!
Oh no. I hope you feel better soon!
I will never forget the look on the other parents face when I puked all over the grass right in front of Mitchell's classroom when I went to pick him up from school. I tried to tell them that it was just morning sickness but they still looked at me like I was a freak. No fun!
I hope you feel better soon! At least you can toss your cookies without someone there to tell you you are going to be alright! I have major issues with that!
Em,
I hope you feel better soon! So sorry it ended up like that... hope you and Zack get to make up for that date soon! Lova ya!
Hope that you are feeling better! No fun :(
Post a Comment