Saturday, October 4, 2008

Walking for Prop 8

My dear Neighbor agreed to help me with the route I volunteered to take. THANK YOU JUDY! I was suprised at how much less scary it was to talk with people face to face then on the phone. That really doesn't make sense, but somehow it was easier than making phone calls for Prop 8.

I was grateful to find the majority we talked with either agreed, or said they did to get us to leave. =) It was a good experience rain and all.

Now for more conference!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Emma! You are naughty! JK! But, you're supposed to be taking it easy! Not running around the neighborhood! However, good for you for being such an advocate for this! I love ya!

Mir said...

Great job getting out there Em! But I must agree with Jen, in the above comment, you are suppossed to be taking it easy there... I hope you rested up after and that you take some days to rest well. love ya!