Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy, Busy, Bushed

Things have been going better, but still crazy busy, hence my not blogging as often as normal. Saturday we enjoyed a "hot date". Zack and I left the house at 8:30am to meet friends and learn how to make tamales, pictures will come.

It was so nice to visit and Zack was a good sport being the only guy there, but afterall they are his co-workers.

Then we met a craigslist person in Modesto, that didn't go so well as we hadn't swapped cell phone #'s, got home around 3pm, took the sitter home, then received a call from the craigs list people. They thankfully were willing to come down to Turlock (they are from Sonora but were meeting us in modesto) and we were able to purchase some like new baby gear and clothing at a great price, and it came right to our door!

Zack watched Davey Crocket with the kids that evening while I tied up some loose ends around the house.

Sunday, We both had morning meetings, then church, then a baptism, home and Zack had another meeting. We were all bushed at the end of the day.

Today was nice, Zack hadn't slept well at all the night before so I told him to stay home and sleep. It seems he rarely listens to me when I tell him this, but as he had no meetings or appointments on schedule for today, he called in and went back to bed. I entered in voting information for Prop 8, it was actually relaxing since all the kids were at school. then got Maddy from Preschool, and Zack finally rose around 11am. I'm glad, I hope he feels better soon.

Then we ran to Costco as i needed to order a cake for our Young Women in Excellence evening this week, and a few decorating supplies. Then some more entering on Prop 8 while Maddy played in the tub. Que older kids. They get home and get right to their homework (I was amazed). Family Night, then dinner, and now bed time. Phew, what a busy 3 days. Not slowing down anytime soon, but I'm am blessed to be here and to be busy.

ttfn

3 comments:

Tami said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Are you still needing specific baby things? I have some I'm getting rid of...travel system, exersaucer, play mat, boppy...I don't remember what else...let me know.

Em said...

YES!!! Let me know if you are selling them and for how much! That would be awesome! Thank you!

Allie said...

Em! How you feeling? I hope you are doing better! Sorry to call and unload! I love yoU!