Well, are you ready for another little saga of mine???
Last night the YM/YW (the youth group in our church, they are called Young Men, and Young Women) got to go to the corn maze in Patterson. I wasn't feeling super well, but not germ sick, just anxiety sick.
So I get my car full of 6, 12-14 year olds, and we start on our way off. About 10 minutes into the trip I pull over into the Costco parking lot to loose my dinner. Thankfully nothing came out, TMI, but I was shaky and yucky and called my #1 back up. Those poor kids, they were all joking around, "Hey I don't see a corn maze?! Are we there already?" etc. and my sweet leader words were "Shut-up for a minute!" as I exited the car. I know, I should be whipped.
A few minutes later I got back in the car and apologized for saying "shut-up" then drove them to my house and switched drivers. Zack took over like a champ. I went to bed. I woke up to a phone call at 9:30pm and Zack still wasn't home, had myself a little panic attack, but then got a text from him so I knew he was ok. I'm SO glad I wasn't stuck out there till 10pm. I hope we didn't anger any parents.
I did hear, however, that the kids had a great time! At least the one's not in my car. I might have scarred them for life. So sorry!
I'm tired of not feeling 100%, anyone else feeling that way?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Brian was up all night with it, and I am such a pansy I don't want to eat, and sad to admit it I am washing all of our bedding:) Yes I do NOT want to get the pukes, our pillows are currently in the washer with bleach and hot water... I hope you feel better!
Is this morning sickness or a flu bug? I am holding out hope for you that this will pass soon! I was sick with Claire the entire time...even during delivery. But the good news is that the day after she was born I wasn't the least bit sick any more!! Hope you're feeling better soon :)
I'm pretty sure it's baby, as it is so sporatic, unless i'm just lucky?? =) Thanks for the well wishes!
Don't be so hard on yourself. The girls all had fun! Sorry we were so late getting Zack home. We had a few kids (and leaders) get lost in the HUGE Maze. Brother Fremming came to the rescue to go in and find them.
I hope you are feeling better!
Sorry you are having such a "sicky" week. Hope you are feeling better by now. So glad that our Zachary is such a good replacement for you. ha Get some rest!!!!!.... love MoM
So sorry, sweet Embly!
Sorry Em! I wish you could be better in a blink... thinking of ya!
Post a Comment