Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TAG! 7 Random things about me

I was tagged by my bestest friend from College.
Shibee Ribules!
Anyways, on to the tag! Here are the rules!
1. Link to the person who tagged you and list these rules on your post.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, by leaving their names, as well as links to their blogs.
4. Comment to the people you've tagged and let them know they've been tagged.
1. In college I brushed my teeth while in the shower, my roommate gagged when she found out. but it was a time saver. In the dorms with ALL those girls, I didn't have to wait for a sink.
2. I want to be in a Musical someday with a singing part
3. When I was little I found that my best advantage over my sisters was to simply sit on them. That way they could not scratch, bite or hit me, which they did on multiple occassions.
4. I started swearing in the 7th grade. I was in sewing class making a cute stuffed air ballon, I had decided to surge it to have a faster result. When I found I had serged a hole where I didn't want one I simply said S#!@ and that is where is all began.
I try not to swear, but i often find myself blurting out the Utah swears (hell and damn) I need to cut it out!
5. I am a lazy house keeper. Before kids our apt. was always spic and span, but since 3 and another on the way, I have neglected much of my house chores. The kids are old enough to help out some, but it still doesn't cut the mustard.
6. I have a strong testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know that God lives, the Christ lives and that the Holy Ghost lives. They are 3 different beings with the same purpose. I know that God has restored the true church to the earth. We have a Prophet and Apostles to lead and guide us. I know that the Book of Mormon is a true testament of Jesus Christ and goes hand in hand with the Holy Bible, which I know also to be true. I know I have a purpose here on earth (not sure what exactly it is, but I know I've got one) I know that Family comes first. I have been so blessed, and I am grateful!
7. I have angels for friends, Mom, Amy, Allie, Ann, Jen, Miriam, Jenni, Janel, Amanda, Judy, Melissa, Tosca, and so many more. You all continually bless my life with your love and friendship! Thank you!
I tag: Amy, Amber, Miriam, Janell, and Ann, oh and Allie

2 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! Sitting on your sisters. That cracked me up! Oh and the brushing your teeth in the shower! ICK! But I think I remember you telling me that so and so (they shall remain nameless) pee's in the shower and that out does your brushing the teeth ten-fold!

You are the bestest in the whole entire world Emma and I love ya! You are the bebest pibersiben ibin thiba hibole wiborld! Yibule Ribule!!!!

Danielle said...

LOL...Deborah told me her dad either came up with that little pig latin(ish) language or he taught it to them as a child. Is it a Mormon thing??? LOL. She's tried teaching it to me, but it sounds crazy when I try it. That just cracks me up!