Monday, October 6, 2008

Vote Yes on Propostion 8!

Please hear my heart on this. The repercussions that will follow should it not pass will put the public in moral handcuffs. We will no longer be able to have full control over how we teach our children about Marriage, it will be part of public school curriculum as well as pushed upon foster parents to teach the children that come into their homes . Private adoption agencies will no longer have the right to adopt to only heterosexual couples. Catholic Adoption agencies have already closed their doors, as they can no longer reject same sex couples. Bishops, Priests, Pastors, Rabbis, Church leaders will no longer have the right to marry only non-gay couples against their own beliefs, Dr.'s who are able to perform artificial insemination will no longer have the right to deny the procedure with gay couples, Our Church's will lose tax benefits for holding true to their beliefs. Lawsuits, Lawsuits, and more Lawsuits will come and tax dollars will be wasted.
It is just a snow ball that is going to wipe out our whole state then move onto the Nation.
How does this happen with only 5%, yes that is right 5% of America's population is gay/lesbian??? How do they control so much of the vote? How do they gain so much tolerance that rolls over the majority of God loving citizens? It is just alarming. I cannot say enough how much I believe this Proposition should pass for the sake of the FAMILY and for the sake of our NATION.
May God Bless

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi,you don't know me, but we have a good mutual frien, Jennifer Tippets. (LOVE HER!) I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am and so greatful that you are spreading the word on this so so so important issue. I live in Idaho, but I'm trying to do what I can. Thanks again, and keep up the good work!!