I was able to get some good rest today. My legs hurt from yesterdays walk and house hunting, man I feel old, but no more contractions yet, just some minor cramps and mainly in my "manly calves" -inside joke with Jen
Today was nice, except for while I was resting....
A fort was made and destroyed, paper ripped and all over, a pillow was thrown and knocked over a bowl of salsa and sour cream, apparently hitting the wall, curtains, and carpet with force.
And I just laid there.
The kids raided the corn chips and cereal, then the sink piled up once more, the laundry from Friday is still unfolded, Zack managed to figure out the bissel and cleaned the carpet, put the pillow and curtain in the wash (I wonder if the pillow will come out red?? from the curtain?) and had the kids mop down the wall.
And I just laid there.
The kids were sent to bed (by me, as I could tell Zack was reaching a limit) I can do that from the couch quite easily. It actually worked as they also knew he was at his limit and up they went. I don't know what they did, but Maddy ended up asleep and I enjoyed most of the last session of Conference in quiet!
After a lovely day, I was able to clean the table...so gross...and get two loads of dishes done (at different times) and feel like I have accomplished something today. And was thrilled that I got out of the salsa/sour cream incident. My lucky day! Thanks Zack.
We shall see what tomorrow brings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Shoot, somehow I missed this post!! MANLY CALVES, LOL! I still don't wear shorts or short skirts btw. THANKS A LOT MARK!
Post a Comment