Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Amy!

Amy is one of my Angel friends and she is also my Sister! Whom I love dearly! She is the amazing Mom of 5 boys, yes, 5 boys! She also does countless hours of service, has massive activities planned for her boys all through the summer, like book club and others that are carried throughout the WHOLE year! Devotional, Scouts, Martial Arts, Gate Program, and so much more. Not only is she involved in teaching her children but she also is part of the Young Women Presidency in her Ward (church congregation) She is over 20 girls ages 12-13. Easy? I think not!


Amy is Service to the core, when I asked her what her plans were for her birthday she said "I hope to be busy" that would be my very last thought.


I love her testimony and that she shares it weekly with me in our phone conversations trying to make it through a day.


I love that she is 100% fun. She is committed to going over the top, she plans out everything and has activities galore for each theme she comes up with! Visit her Blog and you can also see the awesome cakes she makes for her boys. http://www.lebarons.blogspot.com/. Under Cakes in the side bar.


I cannot phathom how she is capable of doing SO much!


Here is my ode to Amy


A- AWESOME

M- My best friend

Y- yellow is her favorite color


I- Intelligent

O- on the ball

N- new ideas are constant

E- Exuberant


L- Lives, Laughs, Loves

A- Angel

M- Mom

O- organized (more than she ever thinks she is)

R- righteous example

E- eats chocolate

A- allows me to call and complain often

U- unbelievably Generous

X- x-rays she sees often for her boys


L-lifts those around her

E- entertaining is not a word suffiecient to describe her abilities

B- Brilliant

A- almost too good to be true

R- recognizes everyone's worth

O- over achiever

N- never ending creativity!


She really needs a P in her name, for Patience!


Amy I love you with all my Heart, and am so thankful for our friendship that blesses me daily. Have a Wonderful "busy" day! (if that is truly what you want!)


I love you Amy!
This is one cake she had Made for her Husband on "Mike Lebaron Day!" She thinks of everything!

Her with her boys!A favorite picture of the two oldest
A mini reunion, missing Annie
She always looks good!

4 comments:

Mike'n'Amy said...

You're a sweetheart. I'm sitting here bawling. Before I read this I had just gotten off the phone about our broken washer...forever and no help. Such a frustrating turn in the day. Yeah, I know, wah, wah, wah. Sorry.

Thanks for the post. Even if it's 90% exaggeration, I'll take it! :)

Hey, blog is lebarons.blogspot.com.

Love you tons, Embly. You rock.

Allie said...

Way to put me to shame... oh I know I just don't like to make her cry!:) Apparently we sound a lot a like because I called her this morning to sing, and put Leland on and when I got back on she said who was that... I said Leland and she just busted up laughing the whole time I had been talking she thought it was you!

Allie said...

So I have to admit as I went back and read it again I realized (ready this is selfish:) no one did a happy birthday post for me... dang mothers day, I am telling you its a curse!

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Amy! And Amy it's all 100% true! You are amazing!

And Emma, you are an amazing sister? I LOVED this post!!