If you are ever in need of feeling liked or popular, sign up for facebook and within minutes tons of family/friends/old friends are finding you asking to be on your friend list! And I don't have to decorate anything on the page.
I have to admit I don't quite get what it is for other than a quick way to say hi to others, but I'm having fun regardless of my lack in abilities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I agree. I'm not sure what the attraction is either. But I feel like I'm abandoning friends now if I give up on facebook :(
LOL! I so don't know what the crud I'm doing on Facebook! If you figure it out, let me know :)
I'm glad you're on facebook. I wouldn't have found you otherwise. And I've been wondering about you since the last time I saw you, which was at that discount bread store in Provo about 7 years ago.
Post a Comment