Come What May and Love it (keep a good attitude, come what may) -Joseph B. Worthlin's Mom
With the Lord at my Side I can DO HARD THINGS -YW General President
Christian Courage (do not fear persecution, do not initiate argument, but stand for what you believe as Jesus did, with a soft answer in love)
These might be paraphrased and are interpreted by "Em", but I love the meaning that they hold. I'm addicted to vinyl signs, so every time I hear something brilliant I immediately think of what color sign I should have it made in. Good thing I don't have a budget for all the signs I want, I would have NO wall space!
These are the only ones I can recall right now, my brain has already shut down. night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I liked President Monson's talk about enjoying the journey. It's definetely something that I need to do.
I love that you have these! I should've written things down. Can't wait for the Ensign next month!
BTW- I tagged you on my blog. Do it if you get the time, but if not, no biggy!
Post a Comment