Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Getting away is fun to do...to do...to do...to doooo

Due to the miserable smoke this past week the kids and I were stuck inside the house, leaving only to run quick errands. We were all getting REALLY stir crazy, so we ran away to Sunnyvale.

Zack my wonderful husband suggested it as I've been pretty miserable lately and needed a break, thank you sweetheart.

We are having a blast. Not only is it 40 degrees cooler here at night and in the mornings, but we are enjoying being with our family. Ann and Adam are in town and as always we love and enjoy being with our Lamoreaux family cousins. Pictures to come, lots and lots.

Today we went to the zoo, then the kids keeping me up on my promise of swimming "everyday" we are here, jumped in the pool afterward. I didn't get in as the zoo wiped me out, but it was fun to watch them. Who knows what tomorrow brings! HOpefully some rest. My parents are remodeling so we've been getting up showered, and dressed by 8am as that is usually when the workers come, however, no workers yet. So I am seriously wasting energy here. =) Although smelling nice in the morning is a bonus.

What are your plans for the 4th? Am I invited?!? Just teasing....maybe We're coming back home on the 3rd so we can celebrate at home with Zack and his fabulous parents.

3 comments:

Jen said...

HOW FUN!!! Can't wait to see all the pictures and tell your family hi! I'm totally jealous! Not of the smoke though ;) Glad you were able to run away and have a fabulous time! I miss you! You're invited here on the 4th! Hee hee, you're invited ANYTIME! :)

Amber Szabo said...

Ah this would explain the lack of blogging lately. The smoke hasn't been around here for about 3 or 4 days. The weather has been great! Hope you make it home for the fireworks.

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

We are having a blast too!!!! I am missing you since you have already gone home at this point.

I am glad that we were able to keep the promise of swimming everyday! =)