Friday, July 25, 2008

Going to the ZOO!

No pictures please..
She was so tired and ended up falling asleep on the way up to the zoo




It was FREEZING at the zoo. The girls had found "ponchos" in Gram's back bedroom, they were really knitted skirts that my sisters and I used to wear. It was pretty funny and I am sure people at the zoo, thought so too.


Porter has yellow teeth in a number of photos, fyi it is chips. eewwwww....


It was a great day! Not too crowded and we took our sweet time, we were there all day. Thanks Gram!

3 comments:

Allie said...

You look fantsatic!

Amber Szabo said...

What Zoo is this?
And to answer how I do it....not with out help.

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

I totally love how the girls wore the skirts as ponchos! That is hilarious. You and Porter look like you were having a blast!!!