Here is Stovall #4, we do plan on finding out if it is a boy or girl. I tell people it is just as much a surprise finding out at 5 months as it is finding out at 9 months, and then I can prepare and feel ready. If the baby cooperates that is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
I am so happy for you Emily!
What a beautiful nut!! Should fit right in to our family.
YAY! Ooops I think I just said that about Maddy's dental appointment, but YAY! He/she is adorable! Can't wait to squeeze him/her! :)
oh my goodness! this is so exciting!!! another little stovall!!
...the dance was not a date dance. I went with some girls from my ward.
I HAD NO IDEA! YEAH! So happy for you.
I agree...it's a surprise regardless of when you find out.
Hello lil' Peanut Stovall! Can't wait to meet you!
YAY~ Maybe I can come for the birth:) I mean I have seen two out of three:) Okay well only if you want me, and brian will let me:)
HOORAY FOR THE LITTLE PEANUT!
Decide on a name yet?
Post a Comment