If only my hair were really straight!

Mary Kay has been making leaps and bounds with their product and marketing since I have signed up, and I am so grateful! I've never had so much fuN! Try your own virtual makeover at
There is no limit to the looks you can create and you have dozens of hair styles to choose from! Looking for a new hair cut, you might find your style here. =)
Side note, you are able to pick 3 eye colors, if you cannot get it to work, call me/ email me!





7 comments:
LOVE IT EMMA!
Hilarious!
Marie said, I LOVE it! It's a little latina...
Rockin! I think we should all do it and post it on our blogs. =)
Ira didn't believe me that it was you.. hee hee. I think it was the long shiny hair. He loves long shiny hair.
I think you look a little like Sandra Bullock there! Va va va voom! :)
WHERE ARE YOU???? Haven't seen you in forever!! How are you doing? Give me a call sometime when you get a chance....Miss Ya
Post a Comment