I knew there would be holiday traffic, especially in the direction I needed to go home. Soooo, we relaxed and Swam all morning and left around 1pm. I did get in this time, the water was wonderful and we enjoyed visiting as the kids continued to attack Uncle Adam.
the kids were not happy to leave. Who ever wants to leave a never ending source of ice cream, popcicles, swimming, cousins, and Gram? But once we made it into the car, they were all really ready to go home and see Dad just as I was.
I surprised him, as I usually stay as long as possible getting home around 10pm, but I got home around 3:30pm hitting some traffic, but not bad. And the best surprise was that he was already home waiting for the air conditioning repair man! Not only that, but Gram and Gpa Stovall were there as well. What a homecoming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
What a awesome welcoming party. If you come back, I'll welcome you back. =)
I'm glad that traffic wasn't that bad and that you made it home safe...it just came a little too early for me. =(
Post a Comment