Friday, July 25, 2008

End with a Bang

Funny Mirror
Yihaw!
Thanks Gram for riding the Carousel so I didn't have to get motion sick In hog heaven


5 comments:

Jen said...

What a perfect day. . . well almost perfect. It would've been more perfect if I were there right RIGHT?!? Ha ha ha! I kill myself!

Allie said...

I am now incredibly home sick! I even cried... no I am not pregnant:)

Tony and Traci said...

How fun!! I love riding the Carousel! I know it is kinda for kids, but I am usually with someone so I pretend that we are racing... of course I win.

The Thrasher Family said...

I think I'm more worried about my water breaking that Joe is! He's been pretty calm...surprisingly. I told him about your exciting news and he is THRILLED :) It sounds like you guys are pretty busy for the next couple of weekends but we want to get together and celebrate as soon as you are free!

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

So cute!!! Love that you guys enjoyed yourselves!