1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
I'm excited to read the comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Wow, where do I begin??? I remember the numerous Mary Kay events we went to (which, by the way, I am sorry I have been lacking...Big Time), days at the park, days at your house, and at mine. Nothing in particular, but I just love being around you and hearing your encouraging words (which I have not heard lately..LOL) Please let me know if there is anything I can do...I hate you are feeling yucky. I'm just 10 minutes away!
Love Ya
Um. . . I have to leave just one?!?! I can't do that! Well if it has to be just one. All I have to say is Artichoke Hearts and bed sheets! LOL!
I'm gonna play along, but I'll have to do it later. It's 1:30 in the morning and we have Gayle's Welcome Home tomorrow. I'll get this posted asap. In the meantime, you're welcome to email me or post a comment of a memory you may have about me, Ernie! Ha ha, I snuck another memory in there! I have SO MANY memories and they are all precious to me! I love you Emma!!!
Rules, schmules.
Singing at my wedding. Stake dances watching you--what did you call it? whirl? It was your shoe. Calling you over and over and over again to complain or commiserate, cry or laugh, plot and plan. Road trip to Annie's! Who has the cookies??! The broken futon table. The first one to know I was pregnant with Michael. Packages back and forth. Tide pool, zoo, redwoods. BYU together. Remember seeing Shawn in the baptistry?? Ben & Jerry. Hmmm, guess I'd better leave a little space for someone else...
I have lots of memories! My favorites are of you letting me come to the births of Porter and Maddy! How special to be involved in such a fantastic moment and spiritual moment! I also remember coming to provo to visit you and Zack all the time just to get away from crazy roommates and laughing and hangin out in your kitchen with you, also the broken stair at your apartment complex, that one scared the poop out of me! You making fun of my boyfriends you know which one I mean:) I sure do love you!
I remember hanging out with you at a church activity. I don't even remember what it was.....maybe a RS activity? I just remember thinking to my self how cool and funny you were. You said everything that I kept thinking in my head and had me cracking up.
When I became YW Pres and right away I just knew that I wanted to work with you. I was so excited when I found out that you were going to be one of my counselors!
Well, I'm just glad you are feeling good enought to at least blog!! And I definitely hope it ends pretty soon...You have a birthday coming up and I feel a visit coming on (w/o my kids if possible!) I so wish we could have gone to that concert...but maybe I will get the same opportunity next year, then we can go! Talk to you soon
Oh, and I am so glad you are into the book! Maybe now I have someone to go with me to the movie when it comes out in December!!! Definitely a must!!
ummm well I have to say I've always thought Zach was nice growing up together in the same ward. Then I met you, and yes I admit I thought that "I like Zach, but I like Em way better!" HA!! Don't tell him that though! I'm super glad you found each other.
Hmm doing those walking videos when Maddy was an itty bitty in her bouncy chair!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!! I have a Birthday Wish for you over on my blog :) I'll be calling you today as well!!! I LOVE YOU!
Jibah
I have no memory except that it's your birthday. I love this tag and I'm going to post it on my family blog (timandaleisha.com)
and my personal blog.
thanks for the great tag
So many memories. Too bad I can't remember a lot of them when put on the spot. One that sticks out in my mind is that you came out all the way to North Carolina for my sealing and we had a blast. Thank you so much for being there!!!!
Also going to the donut store and gum under the display at Michaels...oops. I am teaching your kids bad things...
Love you!
Post a Comment