Well I feel I have acheived something today, I am now my age that I can claim I am forever. right?!?
This morning helping the kids with their chores, I couldn't believe how helpful Porter was being as that is not the usual. So I had to compliment him. "Porter you are doing such a Great Job!, What makes today different?" to which he replied, "it's your birthday!"
Who could ask for a better birthday gift, I hope it lasts the whole day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 29 is a great age. I myself am 29 and 13 months old! I hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Happy, Happy Birthday, Emily dear! I'm glad I can claim you (even though I know it's stretching a little) as family. Hope your day is a good one (I think you should tell Porter it's your birthday every day!)
Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great birthday - saw it on Jen's page
and I had every intention of getting a card sent to you. Happy Birthday anyway.
-from one who is not yet 29 :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday Emily! Go do something fun tonight!
Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a good one! I miss you and Haven!
Ok so I am reading this a little late and I did call you on your birthday, but I'll leave another birthday wish for you!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HOPE ZACK DOES SOMETHING AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment