Where to begin,
Well lets start with our first full day there, Saturday we enjoyed running a few errands, starting at Smart and Final for some goodies and groceries. Then we headed over to Old Navy. My favorite pit stop. Didn't find much, but we did make it over to the Carter's outlet while we were there and the kids had so much fun on the hopscotch, we could have stayed longer. I told Mom that when she gets her tile put in she should have a hopscotch pattern for the kids' enjoyment. =) I'm not sure she thinks that is a good idea, but thought I'd mention it anyway.
Wiped out after a long day, Maddy just disappeared and we found her resting with Mom.





2 comments:
LOL! Love the pic of Maddy on Gram! What a crack up! I'm glad you had such a wonderful week last week! I can't wait to see your mom's finished re-model!
The outside kitchen is really nice. The workers came back on Monday and tore out the wall that you are looking at in the kitchen pic, but then they left again and we haven't seen them since - well they came back to grab something but didn't stay. So...it has been pretty interesting. I think it may have been too hot for them to work or something.
Seriously cute pics. Love that you had fun!
Post a Comment