Was the Day for swimming, it had finally warmed up enough to swim earlier. I didn't ever get in as I wasn't feeling my best, but thanks to Adam, no other adult had to. He was entertainment for all!
This looks like synchronized swimming. Way to go!
Adam blessed us with his talent of diving. It is a skill I assure you. It was 10 times funnier live, but this is all I can offer. The kids had fun trying to show him up. You can also view the outside kitchen in full swing with momba on the phone talking to Amy.
Porter's Running Man





2 comments:
Wow! How I WISH I could've been there! I just LOVE your family and it looks like you all had such a great time!!! I love the last picture of Maddy! ADORABLE!
HAHAHAHAHA Adam may be a little embarrassed... but not as bad as when I post a few of the videos from my favorite "dives". =) I laughed so hard at all of the dives it was so much fun to watch.
Post a Comment