1) Dream Vacation>>
With kids....Disneyland or Disney World, they really want to go on a cruise, but I'm not sure I'm good with being stuck on some boat.
With just my Husband...ANYWHERE!!!
The Coast is always nice
2)Self Portrait>>
Jen put this on her blog and it made me laugh out loud so I thought I'd share the fun.
Yes, again I cheated this was not taken this morning....
3)What are the kids/pets doing right now>>...caution, my kids are all nakey from the waist up, it was 107 yesterday...
Maddy is throwing a fit
Haven is making her breakfast
Porter saw the camera and posed
Zack is home from the dentist, got 2 wisdom teeth pulled this morning. He has been advised to not cough or sneeze...huh.
4) CLOSET>>
I have to say first, that my husband is by far the better dresser in the family. And maybe the need of two closets and a full dresser is what one needs to aquire the ability to look so darn good???
Next is my closet, I only needed to snap 1/2 because the other half has two cribs, one crib mattress and the toddler bed stored in it. The rubbermaids are filled with winter, maternity clothes, and books and two laundry baskets.
5) FAVORITE ROOM>> Is the one that is clean, right now that is the middle of my stairway, isn't it lovely?
My computer room is a close second, where I can get my blog on
6) FAVORITE SHOES >> now I wish there was a way to make my shoes appear smaller, but alas, I have big feet. The better to kick you with my dear. =)
7)LAUNDRY ROOM>>...The lego table is Haven's step stool as she is my laundry helper. I'm praying that our next home has indoor laundry, I don't go out when it gets so darn hot.
8) BATHROOM>> this is our downstairs bathroom, the tub is used for storage and a laundry basket since my kids like to disrobe everywhere. The tutu on the floor belongs to Maddy.
9) SINK>>... I do dishes in the morning, and yes, this is from 1 day only!
10) FRIDGE>>...it's hot so there are a ton of beverages in there right now. Mona vie looks like a wine bottle, but just for clarification, it is a vitamin drink.
hhmmm who to tag?? Amy, Ann, Danielle, Janell, Quynh, Allie, Ashley, Mom, Amber, Amanda, Tami there wasn't a limit on who I can tag. =) hee hee





7 comments:
LOL...ya right. I would have to cheat in order to do that.
LOVE IT!!! Thanks for playing!!! I really loved your favorite part of the house. LOL!! You crack me up!!
You are so pretty in both of your self portraits! I would totally have to cheat, so hats off to you for only the minimal mess! Maybe when it cools off a little, like maybe a high of 98, we'll have to go walking again.
Awesome. I will show you mine when I get home. =)
We still have lots left!! It would give you an excuse to get out here even though the barn is a million degrees.
Ok correction...I will show you mine when I get to feeling better. =)
Hee Hee yay right you Wino!! I know you break out a glass of wine with every meal. You have wine and cheese laid out for the missionaries when they come over too. Maybe Melissa can set up a wine and food pairing class for the next RS class, so you can teach it. =0)
I;m teasing.. love the game I will work on it today... after I clean of course! HA!
Post a Comment