Friday, August 8, 2008

tons going on

I have so many things I need to blog about, but I find myself so very far behind....and I'm not sure I care that much to get it done at the moment, but I thought I should blog about something. Mom and the cousins are up here, Maddy slept over at Gma Gayle's last night for her special time and had a blast, we're hoping to head to the water park this morning with everyone for some more fun. I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend! I'll try to update better when I get a chance. -Emma

3 comments:

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

Ya! Your back. I miss your blogs. Life does get hectic. I think that why I didn't get much done after Ira's surgery and all. Just too much, so skipped it and moved on.

Jen said...

Yay! I'm so happy you're getting to spend some more time with family! HOW JEALOUS am I!?!?

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

HA! I'm trying to catch up too. I just posted one from July 11th...how far behind am I? Crazy far. =)